Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gratitude

I'm obviously a virgin (occasional) blogger. I keep this site mostly as a diary, because I had created it to write about Oliver when I was pregnant with him and after he died I didn't know what else to do with it. It never occurred to me anyone else would read my words or care enough to write back.

I was too upset to go to my own family for comfort tonight, but finding that strangers have been reaching out to me all along gives me strength. I don't know why. Thank you.

1 comment:

Hope's Mama said...

Sarah I just wanted to stop by to say I'm sorry and that your Oliver is the most precious little boy. I lost my daughter on August 19 this year at 40 weeks and five days. She was my first child. I wish you strength for this pregnancy.
Thinking of you.
Sally